The answer is one word:
- Dave BarryIt is usually people in the money business,
finance, and international trade that are really rich.
- Robin LeachA man is rich in proportion to
the number of things he can afford to let alone.
- Henry David ThoreauIt is to be regretted that the rich and powerful too
often bend the acts of government to their own selfish purposes.
- Andrew JacksonWhen you love a man, he becomes more than a body.
His physical limbs expand, and his outline recedes,
He is rich and sweet and right.
He is part of the world, the atmosphere,
the blue sky and the blue water.
- Gwendolyn BrooksThe moment of change is the only poem.
- Adrienne RichThese are my new shoes.
They're good shoes.
They won't make you rich like me, they won't make you rebound like me,
they definitely won't make you handsome like me.
They'll only make you have shoes like me.
- Charles BarkleySeldom ever was any knowledge given to keep,
but to impart; the grace of this rich jewel is lost in concealment.
- Wendell PhillipsA commitment to sexual equality with males is a commitment
to becoming the rich instead of the poor,
the rapist instead of the raped, the murderer instead of the murdered.
- Andrea DworkinRobots have a rich and storied history in movies.
- John PodhoretzWhen you're rich you don't write checks.
- Randy MossTrue it is that covetousness is rich,
- John MiltonThey will come to learn in the end, at their own expense,
that it is better to endure competition for rich customers
than to be invested with monopoly over impoverished customers.
- Frederic BastiatA conservative is a fellow who thinks a rich man should have a square deal.
- Frank DaneOften for hors d'oeuvres, I serve room temperature vegetables,
something like that, so that the main course might
be quite rich but the first course has balanced it out.
- Sally SchneiderI never set out to be rich and famous.
I wanted to follow my own path.
- Matthew ModinePride in the case of a rich man is bad,
but pride in the case of a poor man is worse.
- Abu BakrThere is a noble manner of being poor,
and who does not know it will never be rich.
- Lucius Annaeus SenecaChurch attendance is as vital to a disciple as a transfusion of rich,
healthy blood to a sick man.
- Dwight L.
MoodyThe forces in a capitalist society, if left unchecked,
tend to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.
- Jawaharlal NehruIn the future, torture will once again become the recreational sport of the rich.
- Doug CouplandMarrying to increase love is like gaming to become rich;
you only lose what little stock you had before.
- William WycherleyPerhaps they do not recognize themselves,
for a rich man is even harder to define than a poor one.
- William Graham SumnerIn bad times, the rich usually get richer.
- Stuart WildeWe are quite rich enough to defend ourselves,
whatever the cost.
We must now learn that we are quite rich enough to
educate ourselves as we need to be educated.
- Walter LippmannThis erosion of the middle class is happening all over the place.
The opening of a wider gap between rich and poor is
always accompanied by such a process.
- Susan GeorgeGentility is what is left over from rich ancestors after the money is gone.
- John CiardiIn our rich consumers' civilization we spin cocoons
around ourselves and get possessed by our possessions.
- Max LernerWe know evolution happened because innumerable bits
of data from myriad fields of science conjoin to paint
a rich portrait of life's pilgrimage.
- Michael ShermerThe tradition you have at the University of Texas is like no other.
It helped me in the future where I got to play in 2
cities that were rich in tradition.
- Roger ClemensTo be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them.
This is the only way that you will be truly rich.
- Muhammad AliA ball player has to be kept hungry to become a big leaguer.
That's why no boy from a rich family has ever made the big leagues.
- Joe DiMaggioGovernments exist to protect the rights of minorities.
The loved and the rich need no protection:
they have many friends and few enemies.
- Wendell PhillipsI am so rich that I must give myself away.
- Egon SchieleTraditional investment vehicles such as IRAs,
CDs, stocks and bonds do have their place,
but for the rich, they are used more as temporary storage
facilities rather than life-long homes.
- Bo BennettHe was gifted with the sly, sharp instinct for self-preservation
that passes for wisdom among the rich.
- Evelyn WaughHe who wishes to be rich in a day will be hanged in a year.
- Leonardo da VinciThe only thing I like about rich people is their money.
- Nancy AstorThank you for visiting these Quotes about Being Rich - Being Rich Quotes.
These results are sorted by most relevant first (ranked search)